Friday, May 8, 2009

Sweet baby girls!



Last Sunday was Cambria's blessing day, and all the Yospe/Toone families were there- except me! But thanks to Nathan's webcam, I was able to feel like I was almost there. I kept clicking pictures on my computer, and thought I'd share a few of my favorites. Here are Cambria and Ariana, who will be blessed this Sunday while Grandpa's still out there. Can't wail till I can go back out and hold those sweet little ones!



Here's Cambria with Jake's Mom, Emma. Lucky lady!



Ariana was curious about all the action going on...



And here's my mom- who looks kind of surprised....the whole technology of the webcam amazes her. Maybe Cambria will be teensy like her- she's only 4'10"! Notice me in the corner- so glad I could be a part of the day!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Fun post, Mom! That first pic of Ariana sure isn't the cutest, though. She looks like a little old man! Good thing she's a lot cuter than that in real life. :) I'm glad you got to be a part of Cam's blessing! Wish you could take part in Ari's as well! We'll take lots of pics for you, at least. Love you!!

We Three Queens said...

This post brings back the sweet memories of when my girls were blessed. Aren't you glad technology allows you to be as involved as you can? Even in the few years since my girls were born things are much more advanced. Enjoy every moment. Happy Mother's Day!

ckw said...

What beautiful little ladies you have! Technology is great, mostly. :)