
Matty turns two today, and I'm excited to be able to help him celebrate when I get there tomorrow! The other day I came across this picture of him from about a year and a half ago, I thought it looked similar to his mommy's picture from long ago. What do you think- does he look like a Toone??

Happy birthday big boy! Grandma and Grandpa sure do love you!

2 comments:
Haha, that's so fun. Yup, he sure does look like a Toone! Cute little guy, Happy Birthday! Mom I'm so excited for you to be here tomorrow...we're going to have a fun party! Love you!
How cute! I agree that he looks like a Toone and I think Ariana does too (time will tell). I didn't realize that Matthew shared a birthday with my dad - how fun! We'd love to see you again while you're in Utah - maybe we can put together a little BBQ or something. We'll see!
Post a Comment