Brianna is having the time of her life, and is so happy being a missionary! She loves to teach and has had some wonderful experiences! She's also been able to use her music alot and is singing or playing the piano or someone's guitar almost weekly. Every week in her emails she talks about how glad she is that she made the decision to go on a mission. Here are a couple of quotes from this week's emails- the first to her president, which she forwards to us, and the second in our family's email:
"I love my time to study each morning, and I enjoy our companion studies as well. I love the scriptures!! I have learned SOOO much on my mission and would have felt completely inadequate going throughout the rest of my life w/out having learned what I now know. I never would have known the difference, but now that I do... I am SO grateful for it. I love my testimony and know it will only continue to grow and strengthen every day!"
"I love being on my mission... I hope to come home the same fun Bree... but SOO different as well! I'm amazed at how much I've learned, even something as simple as applying the scriptures. I just love them. I love being able to listen to a talk and as someone quotes a scripture I know where it comes from. I love the gospel and love the growth of my testimony!"
Here are a few recent pictures of our girl. Her name-tag used to say Hermana Toone, but I noticed she now wears a Sister Toone tag since she's serving in English areas. She loves when they find Spanish investigators though, and says that Spanish has become the language of her heart. =) She's been in Cheney since the end of January- and it's only her 2nd area! She thinks she'll be transferred in August and serve in one more area till she comes home November 17th. (Yay!!)
Here's member friend Celeste on the left (who sent us these pictures!), Bree and Sis. McNaughton, with new converts Echo and her daughter Heather (in front.) The next is with another of Echo's daughters. Her son Dustin was also baptized.


The rest are Brianna and Sister DeMarco- first at Zone Conference, then on P-day, and with friends.


We love her new shorter hair-cut! =)



2 comments:
What a great entry! I love those last pictures - I hadn't seen them before! She's so cute w/ her short hair. It fits her spunky personality! Only 3 1/2 more months!! Yay!
We're so happy to see you've joined the blogging world so we can stay up-to-date with the family! Everyone looks great!
<3 Michael & Sarah
Post a Comment