
and spend all afternoon making a nice dinner for my men. Ha! Not that that happened very often! But it was nice to have the option!
I've been trying to get all kinds of doctor and dentist appointments taken care of before school starts, and I think I just have one more to go. Yesterday morning I had to get a couple of tests, and afterwards, I decided I'd just spend all day shopping some of my favorite stores. Mostly bargain stores- why do I love those?

I did find some good deals, but I was in some unfamiliar territory without a map and got turned around on country roads. I've always claimed to be a good navigator and have a great sense of direction, usually, so it was just plain weird when I'd been traveling awhile on what I thought was 74 north back towards York, and saw a sign reading 74 south. No way! Anyway, I was close to the Maryland border before I turned back and headed the right direction!

I guess I can't say I'm ALWAYS right! =) But luckily, I had nothing else on my agenda for the day, and rather enjoyed the drive through the lush green Pennsylvania countryside. It turned out to be a nice, relaxing day, and yes, I'm going to miss that sense of freedom!

2 comments:
Ha ha! Loved the pics. I'm sure you're going to miss your "freedom," but at least your job is rewarding, right? Think of all those kids you get to help! I hope this year's class is as good as your last!
Hi Linda! My mom sent me your blog address so i thought I would check on you guys and see how you are doing. Awesome and fun outings you and your kids are having.
That is great that you teach pre-K. I wish you were here to teach Amanda. She is starting preschool this year and is sooo very excited. 2 more weeks til school for us. The countdown begins...
Post a Comment