Friday, February 13, 2009

For the love of a good dog...





I haven't posted since school started, and I decided it's time to do it! I thought at Christmas I would, but then my girls took the pictures off my camera and put them on their blogs, so what was the point? =)

I've been thinking alot lately about our empty, quiet house since the busy and full holidays. And now we're both really missing our Phoebe! We think about her every day when we walk into the house and she's not there at the door to greet us. We sure took that for granted for 11 years! She was such a good dog, and I'm glad Nathan took the time to put together this little video of her. The Men's Choir singing "Going Home" doesn't make it any easier, but it warms my heart to see her furry little face again.

Here's to Phoebs- Feb. 1, 1996-Dec. 1, 2008

3 comments:

Brittney said...

I'm glad you're posting again! Yes, Phoebe was a wonderful dog. Matt got really excited to see her picture again. :)

Heather and Jake said...

Yay Mom, you're back in the blogging world! Keep posting, it's fun to hear about your life! And yes I love Phoebe too and look forward to the day when we get to see her again. :)

We Three Queens said...

What a sweet picture. As an animal lover, I dread the day when one of our "pets" passes. They truly are part of the family... and as such they bring daily joy to our lives. I can only imagine how much fun they have on the other side of the veil.