
As we all know, Curt's more kind and compassionate than I am! =) He loves to serve, from fixing up one of our old bikes with the elders....
to fixing another bishop's car after they helped a family move from one ward to the other...
We had a little scare a couple of weeks ago when Curt passed out and was experiencing chest pains...
although he showered, shaved and got ready for the day before calling me at school to come and take him to the hospital, so here he is looking quite poised and handsome!
and he just kept right on working from his hospital bed while taking tests for a couple of days...
Everything checked out and he's doing just fine! I got completely spoiled for Valentine's Day, and should've taken a picture of my haul! Three dozen beautiful red roses, my favorite See's Victorian Toffee, a lovely candle, a beautiful card, and my car cleaned inside and out! Wow!! We also decided to "crash" the other ward's Valentine's dance, and it turned out to be a wonderful evening with good friends, good music and entertainment, and great food.
I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful husband- he's definitely a good man!

5 comments:
Awww...that's my dad! He is quite an amazing man. I'm glad you married him and made some incredible kids together. Mom you look beautiful in your Valentine dress, and I like seeing all the pictures of dad! Keep up the good blogging. Love you!
So sweet. :) I enjoyed reading that. You both amaze me will all the things you do for others. I'm glad you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
How sweet. I'm glad to hear that everything came out ok with the scare. You both are the epitome of what I want to be when I grow up. Thanks for being wonderful people and great examples.
Wow... what a lovely message. You guys are great! I've really enjoyed getting to know you better (and wish I knew you even more). I'm sure Bishop Toone will be great... and Linda, never sell yourself short. You have wonderful talents that are admired. Glad to hear all turned out ok with the health scare. Keep up the good work... and the blogging. It's so much fun seeing what's going on in the lives of people you care about.
Curt (Bishop Toone) IS a GREAT guy! We sure are glad he's OK!!!! Tell him to take care! Love you guys! Ü
Post a Comment