Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm in love!

I wish I had time to do a cute post, but just want to get the pictures on here. How I love that tiny little Cambria! I was in heaven just sitting and holding her for 10 days, and it broke my heart to leave her. I sure hope she'll remember me when I go back in June. Here's our precious tiny girl...


3 comments:

Brittney said...

Very cute pictures! I like the one of you and her w/ the mirror. :) She really is such a tiny little thing! Hopefully she won't be too much bigger when you're out here in June.

Heather and Jake said...

Yay Mom, I love when you update! All those pictures are adorable, you do good work with the camera! I love the one of her in the green outfit and headband looking so bright eyed and awake. She's in the same outfit today, and right now she's nestled down sleeping after a nice warm bath. I did it myself and she didn't make a peep the whole time! Such a good girl. Thanks for showing me how to be a mommy! Love you!

We Three Queens said...

How sweet. I'm really looking forward to becoming a grandma.... in the "way down the road future" since my girls are only 12 and 15. I'm sure it will be so much fun. Lucky you!