I love Thanksgiving Point! Heather's family has a season pass there, so we love going whenever we can. We'd been earlier in the year when I went out to stay with Brittney's kids in April. Here's a few pictures from that visit to the Tulip Festival…
Love these bright colored flowers, but can't get it to rotate!
In July we visited the new Natural Curiosity Museum at Thanksgiving Point, and the kids had lots of fun exploring.
Lexi loved the tiny toilet and sink just her size! :)

And even though it was super hot outside, the zip-line was fun!
After all the museum excitement, the kids cooled off at Noah's Ark...



























1 comment:
Yay, so many fun pictures of a fun filled few days at the Point! The kids have so much fun together- i'm so glad when they get together and play! And it's 10 times better when you're here! I love that pic of Cam and Ari in their swimsuits. And all the kids warming up on the concrete. Such fun summer memories. Great blogging- keep it up. lady lou!
Post a Comment